Imprima as perguntas que desejar, responda-as e entregue-as ao seu professor.
LESSONS 1 - 2 - 3
1) Do you like to get around town?
2) When you go to the shopping mall, do you take a bus or a taxi?
3) Don't you live in Praia Grande?
4) How do you usually go to the beach? And to school?
5) Why do you study English?
6) Why did your parents go to the hotel?
7) Do you need a bellboy when you stay in a hotel?
8) How often does your mother watch soap operas?
9) Do you always buy souvenirs?
10) What are you going to do tomorrow morning?
11) Where is your best friend going to go on his/her vacation?
12) Can I borrow your bike?
LESSONS 4 - 5 - 6
1) What's your favorite room?
2) How often do you listen to music in your bedroom?
3) A: Open the door, please. B: ______________________.
4) Where do you put your shoes, beside your bed or behind the door?
5) How many souvenirs did you buy on your vacation?
6) How much juice do you drink every day?
7) Describe your house.
8) How many times a day do you take a shower?
9) Whose car is yellow?
10) Is your best friend's cell phone new?
11) Whose belt do you prefer, mine or hers?
12) How many handbags do you have?
LESSONS 7 - 8 - 9
1) Do you work? What job do you have? What job would you like to have?
2) Are cars faster than buses?
3) Is São Vicente as beautiful as Praia Grande?
4) Do you enjoy dancing? What do you like doing on weekends?
5) Is your mother more sociable than your father?
6) Will you buy a blue car or a red one?
7) Job interview part 1: What's your name? What are your strengths? What are you like?
8) Job interview part 2: How old are you? How well do you speak Italian? How far do you live from here?
9) Is Margareth less irritating than Beth?
10) I don't feel very well, I am sick. What should I do?
11) Write this number in full: 121,867.
12) I don't know how to speak Spanish. What could I do?
LESSONS 10 - 11 - 12
1) What's your favorite hobby?
2) How long do they play soccer on weekends?
3) How were you yesterday?
4) How long did she spend at the mall?
5) What were you doing yesterday?
6) Do you have any friends in São Paulo?
7) Could you cook when you were 10 years old?
8) Was she studying English in the morning?
9) Were there two cars in the garage?
10) Were you going to travel last Saturday?
11) What do you usually take to the beach?
12) Were you going to wear shorts?