Dia Internacional da Mulher - 08 de Março

Que tal uma atividade nesse dia 8 de março para homenagear a todas as mulheres que amamos? Então, vamos de Pretty Woman, por Roy Orbison.


PRETTY WOMAN - Roy Orbison

Pretty woman, walkin' down the ______________
Pretty woman, the kind I like to ______________
Pretty woman, I don't ______________ you, you're not the truth
No one could look as ______________ as you, mercy

Pretty woman, won't you ______________ me
Pretty woman, I couldn't help but ______________ 
Pretty woman, that you look ______________ as can be
Are you ______________ just like me?

Pretty woman ______________ awhile
Pretty woman ______________ awhile
Pretty woman give your ______________ to me

Pretty woman yeah, yeah, yeah
Pretty woman ______________ my way
Pretty woman say you'll ______________ with me

'Cuz I need you, I'll treat you ______________ 
Come with me baby, be mine ______________ 

Pretty woman, don't ______________ on by
Pretty woman, don't make me ______________ 
Pretty woman, don't walk ______________ , hey, ok
If that's the way it ______________ be, ok

I guess I'll go on home, it's ______________ 
There'll be ______________ night, but wait
What do I ______________?

Is she ______________ back to me?
Yeah, she's ______________ back to me
Oh, oh, pretty woman

Clique AQUI para ver a letra.
Click HERE to see the lyrics.
Previous
Next Post »